Tien Law Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions attorneys can represent clients of all sizes and industries, including Fortune 500 companies, investment funds, large corporate stockholders, individual officers and directors, lenders, and startups.
Tien Law Firm’s M&A lawyers are able to provide litigation counsel to its clients to facilitate their business objectives in corporate deals, whether by seeking to enjoin transactions, seeking to consummate actions, or vindicating our clients’ rights when transactions fall apart or issues arise after a deal closes. We are prepared to try cases and arbitrate on our clients’ behalf as well as advise clients on strategies to avoid litigation or otherwise negotiate successful results short of a lawsuit. M&A clients can benefit from consulting our M&A attorneys at the outset of a deal, either in anticipation of litigation. Tien Law Firm’s M&A lawyers can assist with valuing IP assets and assess pending lawsuits. Additionally, our M&A lawyers can work side-by-side with clients’ transactional teams to develop their deal strategies.
Our M&A litigation lawyers can assist with:
- Leveraged buy-outs, restructurings, and large complex sale and merger transactions
- Defending and blocking transactions through temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions
- Enforcing financing agreements
- Tender offer litigation
- Representing special committees of outside directors
- Shareholder class actions
- Breach of representations and indemnification claims
- Asserting and defending fiduciary-related claims on behalf of directors and controlling shareholders
- Earn out obligation litigation
- Fraudulent conveyance claims
- Valuing assets such as patents and assessing liabilities such as lawsuits