Each year, many individuals and families immigrate to the United States in hope of a better life. Whether you came for work, to pursue education, or to find a stable living, it is important to know your legal rights. Our immigration attorneys seek to make it possible for you to fulfill your dream of coming to America or help you obtain citizenship once you arrive. Tien Law Firm has a proven history of helping families achieve the American dream, and we seek to make your green card, visa, or citizenship application successful.
Our immigration lawyers understand the complex details of immigration law. Our goal is to provide effective and affordable legal services to immigrants and we have helped individuals in a wide variety of circumstances. If you are interested in learning more about what we can do for you, send us a message online, or call our immigration lawyers at (888) 988-6613. Do not wait until it is too late to take action; get in touch with us as soon as possible.
How Our Immigration Attorneys Can Help
Our services cover most immigration needs you may have and even go beyond immigration law. We can also help with real estate, litigation, and corporate services. Everyone comes to us in a different place, so we provide dedicated legal care designed for your specific needs.
We may be able to help you if your case involves the following:
- VISAS & IMMIGRATION STATUS
- GREEN CARDS
- FAMILY IMMIGRATION
- EMPLOYMENT IMMIGRATION
- DEFERRED ACTION & DACA
- OTHER IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Do I Need An Immigration Lawyer?
It can be tempting to assume that you do not actually need to hire help and you can handle your immigration case on your own. Taking on the difficult and complicated process of immigration by yourself is probably not your best option. These are some of the reasons you should seriously consider hiring an attorney:
- Inadmissibility: There are numerous reasons you may not be allowed to come into the United States, including past criminal charges, certain communicable diseases, and previous immigration violations. An immigration lawyer could help you seek waivers for some of the reasons you may not be allowed in the country.
- Court proceedings: You need legal help if you are involved in immigration court proceedings. Your immigration status is probably in jeopardy and a knowledgeable immigration attorney can help you determine where you stand and what you need to do next.
- Delayed Application: If some part of your application is taking months to move forward when it should have taken weeks, it could be the fault of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Anyone who has dealt with USCIS knows how frustrating it can be, especially if your application is delayed. A lawyer can help you get information about what is happening and offer advice and help.
- Overwhelming Paperwork: USCIS applications usually involve paperwork. In some cases the forms are simple, but more often than not, individuals find filling out this information to be stressful and frustrating, and they do not know what the legal consequences are to marking yes or no as they do not know the law in the area. To save yourself time and make sure your application is completed properly, seek legal assistance.
Immigration law is notoriously complicated and frequently changing, which is why we truly believe that seeking the help of an attorney would be useful for you. Let us handle the phone calls with USCIS, forms, and waivers relating to your case. We want to give you peace of mind and get your case started or moving as soon as possible.
Why Choose Tien Law Firm to Handle My Case?
What sets Tien Law Firm, PC apart is our dedication, compassion, and attention to details. We seek to provide top tier service performed by skilled immigration lawyers. This level of care and knowledge sets our firm apart because our diverse immigration attorneys know exactly how important your case is and we want to assist you in any possible way we can.
In addition, we have handled cases dealing with multiple areas within immigration law. Our clients are from all over the world and in a wide variety of circumstances. We give each of their cases the personalized attention necessary and seek great results.
We leverage technology to make the process as easy as possible for our clients and our lawyers remain accessible to our clients throughout their matter. It is our mission to provide the highest level of immigration legal services nationwide.
Contact Our Immigration Lawyers
If you would like to speak with out immigration attorneys, we are here to help. Our immigration lawyers at the Tien Law Firm are committed to helping our clients pursue their dreams. Whether you are trying to obtain a green card, renew a visa, or seek citizenship, you should not have to take tackle such an important matter alone. An immigration lawyer knows what it takes to get applications approved and can use that knowledge to your advantage. For help from our immigration attorneys, contact our office by calling (888) 988-6613 or use our contact form to reach out.